Thursday 1 April 2010

Summer of Rock

Between May and August 2010 I will be attending 3 festivals (Download, Leeds and Bilbao BBK Live - now renamed "Hobbitfest") and a number of gigs. At these places I will be seeing most, if not all, of the following bands:

Last Updated 29/04/10*

AC/DC
Pearl Jam
Aerosmith
Rage Against the Machine
Guns 'n' Roses
Faith No More
Bon Jovi
Pixies
Queens of the Stone Age
Manic Street Preachers
Them Crooked Vultures
Billy Idol
Slash
Motorhead
Jet
Rammstein
Slayer
Hole
Lostprophets
Billy Talent
Megadeth
Gogol Bordello (3 times)
Airbourne
Wolfmother
Coheed and Cambria (possibly twice)
Rise Against
Paul Weller
Alice in Chains
Dropkick Murphys
Biffy Clyro
The Futureheads (probably)
Lightspeed Champion (possibly)
NOFX
Deftones
Steel Panther
Ratt
Bullet for my Valentine
The Black Keys

And a whole lot more.

Impressive, no? I'm so freaking excited about this summer.




*Yes, I actually have to update this post as more and more awesomeness keeps getting added to this summer. Any more and my head might just explode.

No comments:

Post a Comment