Wednesday 29 September 2010

An Update.

In the last few weeks I have dropped out of university, started a new blog here that I'm already failing at updating as regularly as I'm supposed to even though I'm the one who decides how often that should be, and am spending my days applying for writing jobs, journalist jobs, tv production jobs, radio jobs, media internships and anything else vaguely relating to any of those, most of which are at companies that I've never even heard of.

Should I be using this time to write a great novel, or a screenplay, or even the blogs that I'm already supposed to be writing? Or even finding some other work to keep me going while I apply for things I want to do? Probably. But instead the most I'll write is an introspective look at what I'm doing now for the benefit of no-one.


I am officially the most useless person I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment